This page lists all changes in the plugin, per version. If you are not a developer, this most likely will not affect you.
3.3.7 - February 14, 2017
- E-commerce: Fixes "Schema describes ..." errors by enforcing MailChimp's JSON scheme.
- Use correct email address when updating an abandoned cart if user has two email addresses.
- E-commerce: Strip HTML from product titles.
- E-commerce: Update customer data in MailChimp separately from updating a cart.
- E-commerce: Added
mc4wp_ecommerce_product_datafilter to modify product data before sending to MailChimp.
3.3.6 - January 16, 2017
- E-commerce: Handle deleted products in (old) orders by sending a "generic deleted product" to MailChimp.
- E-commerce: Update parent product instead of individual product variants.
- Email notifications: Write info line to debug log whenever an email is sent.
- E-commerce: Add
- E-commerce: Products missing top level
urlattribute would break product block in MailChimp campaigns.
3.3.5 - December 20, 2016
- Fatal error on sites still running on PHP 5.2.
3.3.4 - December 12, 2016
- E-Commerce: API error when adding guest customer to MailChimp after they create an account.
- E-Commerce: Force-save queue when processing items, because save action may never be called on very long-lived processes.
- E-Commerce: Add help text about connecting your store to a different MailChimp list.
- AJAX Forms: Replace configuration with lazy loaded config store to work better with WP Rocket.
3.3.3 - November 30, 2016
ajaxurlnot set on WooCommerce checkout when capturing guest email for cart tracking.
- E-commerce: Various SQL performance optimisations
- E-commerce: Don't exit WP CLI command on errors.
- E-commerce: Use
shop_singleimage size for products in MailChimp (instead of the smaller thumbnail)
3.3.2 - November 23, 2016
- E-commerce: Background queue won't stall on PHP errors now.
- E-commerce: Show "last updated" time on settings page.
- E-commerce: Show status text while processing background jobs.
- E-commerce: Don't try to send abandoned carts without an email address.
- E-commerce: Write PHP errors in background queue to debug log.
3.3.1 - November 2, 2016
- E-commerce: "Schema describes string, integer found instead" error when adding orders.
- Don't show e-commerce settings when store is not connected to a list yet.
- E-commerce: When campaign data for an order becomes corrupted, we'll now auto-retry without that campaign data.
- E-commerce: Check if user has
billing_emailbefore updating remote customer.
- E-commerce: Send "draft" products to MailChimp too. These will not be included in Product Recommendations.
- E-commerce wizard now always starts with most recent orders.
- Failsafe against including AJAX script for forms twice.
mc4wp_ecommerce_customer_datato filter customer data that is sent to MailChimp.
3.3 - October 18, 2016
This release allows you to integrate your WooCommerce store with MailChimp's newest API, enabling cool things like product recommendations & abandoned cart recovery.
3.2.2 - September 8, 2016
- Remove usage of PHP 5.3 constant in activation hook.
- Don't send admin cookies when manually adding past e-commerce orders.
- Strip special characters from e-commerce product names.
- Show Top Bar sing-ups in Reports > Statistics graph.
- Make all columns in log table sortable.
- Memory usage improvements for AJAX forms & in-plugin knowledge base search.
- Improved compatibility with older versions of WooCommerce.
3.2.1 - August 11, 2016
- HTML tags showing in plain text email notifications when using
- Order of radio inputs on RTL sites.
- Better margin in Styles Builder when running MailChimp for WordPress 4.0.
- Default to
pxwidths in Styles Builder so they don't have to be explicitly given.
- Minor performance improvements.
- Added text color option to Styles Builder for notices.
3.2 - August 4, 2016
- Never use
[UNIQID]as a campaign identifier in e-commerce tracking.
- Fatal error when adding old orders that reference deleted WooCommerce products.
- Better data structure for sign-up logging, so importing into MailChimp is easier.
- New detailed item view for all successful sign-up attempts.
- Log export now uses TAB as a delimiter.
- Logging compatibility with upcoming MailChimp for WordPress 4.0 release.
3.1.10 - July 13, 2016
- Issue with Manual CSS in Styles Builder being escaped.
3.1.9 - June 21, 2016
- eCommerce360: campaign cookie wasn't taken into account for orders that require manual action before they are "completed"
- Styles Builder: Improved file creation.
- Styles Builder: Better error messages
- Styles Builder: Don't show "copy from other form" dropdown if there is just 1 form.
3.1.8 - June 7, 2016
- eCommerce360 campaign cookie was stored for just 7 hours, instead of 7 days.
- Custom colored theme not printing CSS styles.
- Log export not working on Windows servers.
- eCommerce360 order sync now stops on errors.
- Show "draft" forms on Forms overview page.
3.1.7 - May 23, 2016
- AJAX loading animation now works with
mc4wp_ecommerce360_order_data, to modify order data before it is sent to MailChimp.
mc4wp_ecommerce360_order_statuses, specifies which order statuses are sent to MailChip.
3.1.6 - May 10, 2016
GROUPINGS:123tag not working in email notifications.
actionGET parameter for AJAX requests for compatibility with WP-SpamShield.
- Set proper
Allow-Control-Allow-Originheaders for AJAX requests.
- eCommerce360: Add WooCommerce variations to product name.
- New "Advanced" tab under Reports with form to delete all Log items at once.
3.1.5 - April 18, 2016
- WooCommerce orders with an associated user account (instead of guest email address) were not being recorded by the "add past orders" screen.
- Running the log export on PHP 5.2 would return an empty CSV file
3.1.4 - March 30, 2016
eCommerce360 would try to add orders without an email address to MailChimp.
- Ensure all WooCommerce filters run when sending order data to MailChimp.
- When AJAX form script errors, the form now falls back to a default form submission.
- Grouping data is now shown in log table again.
- New "Order Action" for WooCommerce to manually add or delete an eCommerce360 order to/from MailChimp.
3.1.3 - March 22, 2016
- Script for plotting Reports graph wasn't loaded on some servers.
- Use later hook priority for rendering form preview in Styles Builder for compatibility with Pagelines DMS.
- Update script dependencies to their latest versions.
- Escape form name throughout settings pages.
3.1.2 - February 29, 2016
- Email notification didn't get correct
Content-Typeheader for HTML.
- Get form preview to work with unsaved Styles Builder stylesheet.
- Minor improvements for setting button colors in Styles Builder stylesheet.
3.1.1 - February 16, 2016
- Log would throw error when list had percentage-sign in their name.
mc4wp_form_email_notification_*filters now have access to the submitted form (as the second parameter).
- Remove sourcemaps from unminified JS scripts
- Log now takes
mc4wp_listsfilter into account.
- Use earlier hook for Styles Builder preview to prevent incompatibility with some themes.
- Load Styles Builder stylesheet in TinyMCE editor for improved Shortcake support.
3.1 - January 26, 2016
- eCommerce360 integration for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads.
- WP-CLI commands for eCommerce360.
- Log: modify items per page in screen options when viewing log.
- Miscellaneous code improvements.
- Move license settings to MailChimp for WP > Other settings page.
3.0.6 - January 18, 2016
- Pagination not showing on Log overview page.
- Memory usage improvements to Log export for huge datasets.
- Make sure Styles Builder stylesheet is loaded over HTTPS when needed.
3.0.5 - December 15, 2015
- Button to export log was no longer working after version 3.0
- Reintroduced support for
data-loading-texton submit buttons.
- Improved logic for loading animation in submit buttons.
- Styles Builder: Success& error color is now applied to paragraph element, to make sure theme doesn't override the given style.
- Improved email notifications. You can now easily modify the subject line & message body of the email that is sent.
3.0.4 - December 10, 2015
- Not being able to access Forms page when using strict error reporting.
mc4wp_use_sslverifyfilter to detect whether SSL verification should be used in remote requests.
3.0.3 - December 1, 2015
- Fatal error when visiting Forms overview page on older PHP versions.
v3.0.2 - November 26, 2015 =
- Stylesheet file not loaded because of 403 error (due to incorrect file permissions).
v3.0.1 - November 25, 2015
- AJAX Forms: Perform core logic before triggering events, to prevent erorrs in event callbacks from messing up form flow.
- Styles Builder: Changes are now applied instantly.
- Styles Builder: Clearing a color no longer resets all styles.
- Styles Builder: Try to set correct permissions before writing stylesheet to file.
- KB Search: Make sure all links point to mc4wp.com.
- Add link to "Appearance" tab on Forms overview page.
v3.0 - November 23, 2015
This version is a revamp of the old MailChimp for WordPress Pro plugin.
For a quick overview of the changes, please read this post on our blog.
Before upgrading, please go through the upgrade guide as some things have changed.